WUHAN, CHINA – MAY 11: (CHINA OUT) A women wears a mask while uses iPhone pass the crossroads on May 11, 2020 in Wuhan, China. The government has begun lifting outbound travel restrictions after almost 11 weeks of lockdown to stem the spread of COVID-19.
Photo by Getty Images
Samsung Galaxy S21 is currently one of the best camera smartphones in the market. It is also considered as iPhone 12’s greats rival.
(Photo : Photo by Tomohiro Ohsumi/Getty Images)
TOKYO, JAPAN – FEBRUARY 13: A woman wearing a face mask uses a smartphone as she walks through a shopping district at night on February 13, 2020 in Tokyo, Japan. At least 219 passengers and crew onboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship have tested positive for COVID-19 making it the biggest centre of the virus outside China. Japan has also so far diagnosed 28 other people with the illness, some of whom are evacuees from Wuhan, and has announced measures to ban entry to foreign travelers.
Also Read: Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Phone Launches Feb 22: Specs, Price, and More
One of the biggest the features of Samsung Galaxy S21 is the improvements made to telephotography. One of these the addition of Zoom Lock of the current S21 series.
According to Android Central’s latest report, Zoom Lock intelligently stabilizes the camera at particularly far zoom ranges. This new camera feature makes a huge difference in sharpness reducing shakiness when capturing photos.
To help you more, here’s how to activate Samsung Galaxy S21’s Zoom Lock feature. All you need to do is follow these exact steps;
Samsung Galaxy S21’s Zoom Lock
- Open the Camera app.
- Zoom in on the camera until you see a wide-angle preview of your shot in the upper lefthand corner of the viewfinder. On the Galaxy S21+ and S21, you’ll see this preview starting 20x. On the S21 Ultra, it’ll appear at 30x.
- Aim the camera at a distinct subject, such as text or a person. Samsung Galaxy S21’s camera will analyze the shot and, after a moment, the preview box will turn yellow to denote that Zoom Lock has automatically turned on.
Since Zoom Lock drastically lessens your device’s shakiness using a combination of electronic and optical image stabilization, as well as AI feature, you can combine it with Samsung Galaxy S21’s Space Zoom feature, which provides you 100x zoom capability.
Activating Space Zoom feature
Samsung Galaxy S21’s Space Zoom feature provides you 100x zoom capability. Toms Guide reported this new feature is an effective way to get up close and personal. However, you need to know that it some downsides, such as fuzzier or grainy images and photos.
To help you more, here are the exact steps you need to follow for you to activate it;
- Launch the Galaxy S21 Ultra’s camera.
- Using the menu above the shutter button, set the shooting mode to Photo and frame your shot.
- Spread your thumb and forefinger on the viewfinder to zoom in; you can make a pinching motion with those same fingers when you want to zoom out.
- The viewfinder on your Galaxy S21 Ultra will show a scale of your zoom level across the bottom of the screen when you’re shooting in portrait mode. If you look for this scale, it also appears on the left side.
For more news updates about Samsung and its upcoming devices, always keep your tabs here at TechTimes.
Related Article: Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Galaxy Z Fold’s Details, Leaked! Price, Specs, Release Date, and More!
This article is owned by TechTimes.
Written by: Giuliano de Leon.
ⓒ 2018 TECHTIMES.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.