Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Crypto Pro: Bitcoin / crypto ticker and portfolio. Get a month of Premium with code 9TO5MAC.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- CBS and Showtime bundle no longer available through Apple TV app, ahead of Paramount+ launch
- Older Apple TV losing CBS All Access channel next month, AirPlay suggested
- Apple patches Sudo bug in macOS Big Sur 11.2.1, supplemental updates for Catalina and Mojave
- Apple releases macOS Big Sur 11.2.1 with MacBook Pro charging bug fix
- iPhone 12 mini sales continue to lag in early 2021, new data suggests
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: